Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default How do I get the lowest number in a row to turn red in Excel ?

Select the whole range, I will assume you selected A2:Z2 with A2 as the
active cell (that happens if you start from A2 when selecting). Do
Formatconditional formatting, do formula is

=A2=MIN($A$2:$Z$2)

click the format button, select font and a red font, finally click OK twice

Peo Sjoblom

"Robin" wrote in message
Using Excel 2003. I can use the min function to find the lowest number in
row but how do I get the lowest number in a row (or column) to change
colour
so that it stands out?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.