Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kofigan kofigan is offline

Default VLOOKUP

We have an error (several, in fact) in a VLOOKUP table that we've used
successfully for a while. The formula calls for a lookup of an SKU in a
worksheet within the same file. It works in most instances and then, in
some, it won't recognize a value in the lookup field.

I've checked the formulas, re-typed them, checked the field being looked-up,
and I can't figure it out. The source worksheet is a download from another
database but I checked the format of the cells that don't respond to lookup
and there doesn't seem to be a difference.

The formula is:

=VLOOKUP('Satori - Harmony - Sweaters'!K165,inventory,9,FALSE), where "K165"
is the cell adjacent to the left.

Any thoughts on a solution or even how I might better articulate the question?

Thanks in advance