Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Copying Charts

What version of Excel?
Is the data on the sheet that contains the embedded charts?

Close the file, make a copy and rename it. Open both files, then drag the
relevant sheets from the copy to the original file.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Keith" wrote in message
I have already copied the sheets, but then you have to go into each chart
as
it still refers back to the original sheet by name. I was looking for a
way
to make it automaticaly refer to the sheet it is on.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Copy the sheet with the charts and data, then change the data on the
copied
sheet.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Keith" wrote in message
I have created a worksheet with about 10 charts on it. I want to
replicate
it
over a further 11 worksheets (one for each month), but when I do the
charts
always refer back to the original worksheet and I have to chabe each
chart.

Is there a way around this?