Ron Coderre

Do you have the Analysis Toolpak Add-in installed? You'll need it for the
CONVERT function.

Regards,
Ron

"Andy" wrote:

Hi

I have Office XP which I have updated to SP3. I ran Windows Update the other
day and it offered to check other programs and it recommended some form of
security update for Office which I opted to download. It might be coincidence
but I have a worksheet that contains the CONVERT worksheet function which no
longer works after this update. When I recalculate, I get #### in the boxes
that contain the CONVERT function and when I move the mouse over the box I get
#NAME?. If I try the 'Insert Function' option, CONVERT is not available from
the list and if I copy & paste a CONVERT example from the help function into a
worksheet this fails also. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office but I
still have this problem. Can anyone help?

Andy