Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Time with the push of one button

I'll have to turn you over to one of the people who use Excel 2007.

Someone will jump in to lead you to a method of adding a button to the QAT

Gord

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:05:09 -0700, Dale G
wrote:

I'm using Vista, & office 2007. I don't know where the toolbar is for excel.
I see internet explorer has a toolbar, is that it? I use, Custom h:mm;@ or
Time 13:30.
could you please assist me with the location of the toolbar and setup for
use in excel 2007.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Sub NOWTIME()
ActiveCell.Value = Format(Now(), "h:mm:ss AM/PM")
End Sub

Assign to a button on your toolbar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:35:22 -0700, Dale G
wrote:

Hi all, just wondering if it is possible to enter the time in a cell with
only pushing one button. I know I can use ctrl+shift+: to enter the time, but
someone told me there is a way to enter the time with only 1 button.