Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tacrier Tacrier is offline

Default Make cell contents blank upon opening worksheet

Is there a formula to make a cell contents blank upon opening the worksheet?

I have a worksheet with client's confidential information. Cell A1 has a
dropdown list of ALL of my client's names so that when I select a client's
name, it shows their information in the other cells in the worksheet.

Currently, whenever I open this workbook, clients are able to see another
client's information (the client who's information I looked at last).

What I would like, is to have cell A1 contents become blank whenever I open
the worksheet. Is this possible?

Much thankyou's in advance.