Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
emilehanson emilehanson is offline

Default how to create a line chart with data from multiple worksheets

Okay I've seen this subject line in several postings but this may or may not
be a bit different. I'd like to create a line graph of my monthly expenses.
I have an expense worksheet for each month and a workbook for each year. How
can I plot one value for each month (my monthly expenditures) in a line graph
with one line representing the entire year and 1 point plotted for each
months value totaling 12 points? I've tried to do this using a seperate
series for each month's value but I keep getting all twelve values plotted
but only one value in the x-axis. I'd like to have each month on the x-axis.
Any suggestions?