Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Problem with IF Statement

=IF(D1=0,0,IF(AND(J111,J1<=I1),J1-D1,"FalseCondition"))

--
HTH

Bob

"M Peddle" wrote in message
Sorry, I left out part of my criteria.

If D=0, then enter 0 and don't look at the rest of the formula but if D is
greater than 0 and J is more than 11, but not more than I, I need to know
what is J minus D

Thanks for your help

"PCLIVE" wrote:

Maybe this:

=IF(AND(J111,J1<=I1),J1-D1,"FalseCondition")

You'll need to specify the FalseCondition. If you want it to remain
blank,
then:

=IF(AND(J111,J1<=I1),J1-D1,"")

HTH,
Paul

--

"M Peddle" <M wrote in message
I am not even sure if this is possible or not.

If J is more than 11, but not more than I, I need to know what is J
minus