Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Why is my excel sheet suddenly printing very small?

Just uncheck that option and set the one above to 100%.

See what you get.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 13:33:01 -0700, JMartin
wrote:

Thank you! My only question is, how do I fix it? What should I 'fit' it to?

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

One possibility, if you have a large print area set, (because you originally
had more data), and "fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall" set. Check the
setting in Page layout.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"JMartin" wrote in message
I am modifying an Excel sheet, and after making several changes to the
format, my sheet only prints in a miniature version in the top left
quadrant
of the page (the layout orientation is landscape). How can I get my
document
to start printing again in its full size?
Thank you so much in advance for your help.