Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Why is my excel sheet suddenly printing very small?

It depends on how your data is laid out and how you want it to print. Try
changing the scaling in Page Setup to "Adjust to 100% normal size" and clear
the setting for Print area in the Page Setup *Sheet* tab and then see what
you get.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"JMartin" wrote in message
Thank you! My only question is, how do I fix it? What should I 'fit' it
to?

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

One possibility, if you have a large print area set, (because you
originally
had more data), and "fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall" set. Check the
setting in Page layout.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"JMartin" wrote in message
I am modifying an Excel sheet, and after making several changes to the
format, my sheet only prints in a miniature version in the top left
quadrant
of the page (the layout orientation is landscape). How can I get my
document
to start printing again in its full size?
Thank you so much in advance for your help.