Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default how to make an IF function that has the same result as COUNTIF?

If you go back to Chip's page you will see he has an example with an array
formula
with red fill color

Peo Sjoblom

"Alex Khan" <Alex wrote in message
I imported a set of Color Functions from
http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx

And I want to replace where I added COUNTIF in my sheet with a new
function
that will count in the specified range, using the specified criteria and
if
the color is red.

So I thought that making an IF function that uses COUNT (replaced by
CountColor to make it look for red cells) would do the trick. I kindof got
stuck so any help is appreciated.

I'd also like to modify this formula:

=SUMPRODUCT(--('Intarzieri (2)'!B12:B1050=C4),('Intarzieri
(2)'!D12:D1050))

so that it would add only the red celled ones.