Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alex Khan Alex Khan is offline

Default how to make an IF function that has the same result as COUNTIF?

I imported a set of Color Functions from http://cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx

And I want to replace where I added COUNTIF in my sheet with a new function
that will count in the specified range, using the specified criteria and if
the color is red.

So I thought that making an IF function that uses COUNT (replaced by
CountColor to make it look for red cells) would do the trick. I kindof got
stuck so any help is appreciated.

I'd also like to modify this formula:

=SUMPRODUCT(--('Intarzieri (2)'!B12:B1050=C4),('Intarzieri (2)'!D12:D1050))

so that it would add only the red celled ones.