Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Conditional formatting: formula not working on other pc's

The CF goes with the workbook, so if it works on one, it SHOULD work on the
other. Is the book on a network drive, and does it assume something that may
be different in your colleague's environment.

What is the formula?

--
HTH

Bob

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi ya, I created CF on a ssheet on my local pc and then saved it on my
colleagues pc. However, when he opened it, the results of the CF were not
displayed although the actutal CF formula was visable in
FormatConditional
Formatting. Why is this so? It is not saved as a Shared workbook and as
we
are on a network. I don't really want to use the Shared Workbook feature
due
to it's glitches.
Are conditional formatting formula's saved locally? Is their a way of this
working. The same applies when I saved the spreadsheet on a pen drive and
too the CF did not get applied when I opened it.

Help!
--
Regards
Mike