Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lars-Åke Aspelin[_2_] Lars-Åke Aspelin[_2_] is offline

Default Formulae stop working

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:28:00 -0700, rdevlin57
wrote:

Hi
I created a worksheet with some cells which work out network days etc from
some date columns everything working fine.
I sent the spreadsheet to a colleague and when he opened it it looked fine
to. However when he copied data into the reference section all the formula
stop working and return #Value#. As far as I can tell the formulae are
correct. Retyping them has no effect.
The only difference I can see is he is running excel 2003 sp3 whilst I
created the workbook in exel 2003 sp2.
I get the same problem whenever I put new data into the spreadsheet if the
machine is running sp3.
Is this a known issue and is there a workaround or am I goosed on this one?
RD

And how does the formulas that give the error look like?