Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Patrick R Patrick R is offline

Default IF function, nested with 2 source cells?

Hi, This may be simple, but I'm trying to assign a % to a sales item, but I
ma having issues:

The value of cell C33 is 30%, the value of C10 is 46%

If I use the formula =IF(C220,C33,C10), provided that the value of C22 is
greater than zero, the result is C33. That all works fine.
If I use the formula =IF(C29C25,C10,C33) in the next cell, I can assign
those %s according to the value in Cell C25. That works fine on its own.

How do I combine them so that if C22 is greater than zero the result will be
30%, less than zero 46% and if C29 is greater than the value in C25 the
result will be 46%, otherwise 30%?

Thanks for your help