Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
M Kan M Kan is offline

Default VLOOKUP Question - Can I Keep the Same Aray with Drag?

Also, whenever you specific a cell or a data range, the F4 key will scroll
you through the combinations of absolute and relative references.
--
Tips for Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Other Applications
http://www.kan.org/tips

"CJ" wrote:

I am using VLOOKUP to match a unique number from my Table A to a unique
number from Table B and return whatever it says in the 3rd column of Table B.
The first one worked great. But I need to copy that formula through an
entire column, and as I FILL it to other cells, it changes the array and
suddenly I get N/A# a lot. I have to go back and manually cut and paste the
array value into each formula and then they work. This is highly annoying. is
there anyway to tell Excel "Do not change this value - always keep this array
the same"?