Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kat Kat is offline

Default Sum from a Drop down menu using value in the cell below

The value needs to be 0, itself or added to any other cell that used A - E
respectively during the month. And no each numeric value is chosen based on
the amount of time spent on a given day.

Kat

"M Kan" wrote:

What are you adding the numeric value too and do the numeric values
necessarily corresponded to the same alpha values all the time?
--
Tips for Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Other Applications
http://www.kan.org/tips

"Kat" wrote:

On a calendar I have two drop down menus - the first has an alphabetic value
(A13)A - E respectively, the second drop down below it (A14) has numeric
values .25 - 10. How do I make it add the numeric value per alphabetic
value?

Thanks - Kat