Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
icanlearn via OfficeKB.com icanlearn via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Macro for Edit/Copy/Paste Special

Below is the macro. However, it is built around a specific range. I want to
be able to use the macro regardless of the range, but now on an entire
worksheet as some data in some of my worksheets should not be converted.

Sub Paste1()
'
' Paste1 Macro
' Macro recorded 7/17/2008 by sakej
'

'
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "1"
Range("D8").Select
Selection.Copy
Range("E8:J27").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Operation:=xlMultiply, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
End Sub

Thanks for your help.

Susan wrote:
post what you've already got from the recorder & indicate what you
need changed.
susan

I have tried that. Â*The problem is that to work thru the macro, you are
ultimately selecting a specified area of columns and rows. Â*I want that part

[quoted text clipped - 18 lines]