Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Susan Susan is offline

Default Macro for Edit/Copy/Paste Special

post what you've already got from the recorder & indicate what you
need changed.
susan

On Jul 16, 3:38*pm, "icanlearn" <u44878@uwe wrote:
I have tried that. *The problem is that to work thru the macro, you are
ultimately selecting a specified area of columns and rows. *I want that part
to be flexible. *I'm thinking the macro would have to stop to let you enter
the area, but I can't figure that part out.

Thanks for your response though.

Walter wrote:
How I learned how to do these kind of items, is to go to under 'Tools', and
select 'Macro', and then select 'record new macro'. *And then using your
mouse go through each step that you want to accomplish. *When done, stop the
marco recorder, and hit the 'Alt Key' and 'F11 key' and you will see the
steps that was recorded.

Walter

Would like assistance in creating a macro that will copy a cell, then
edit/copy/paste special/multiply that cell to an unknown column and row area

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

icanlearn- Hide quoted text -