Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
icanlearn icanlearn is offline

Default Macro for Edit/Copy/Paste Special

I have tried that. The problem is that to work thru the macro, you are
ultimately selecting a specified area of columns and rows. I want that part
to be flexible. I'm thinking the macro would have to stop to let you enter
the area, but I can't figure that part out.

Thanks for your response though.

Walter wrote:
How I learned how to do these kind of items, is to go to under 'Tools', and
select 'Macro', and then select 'record new macro'. And then using your
mouse go through each step that you want to accomplish. When done, stop the
marco recorder, and hit the 'Alt Key' and 'F11 key' and you will see the
steps that was recorded.

Walter

Would like assistance in creating a macro that will copy a cell, then
edit/copy/paste special/multiply that cell to an unknown column and row area

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

icanlearn