Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
monir monir is offline

Default Chart Option "Sized with Window" in XL 2007 ??

Hi Jon,

Thank you for the info.
FYI. I've just been advised by VoG II, MrExcel MVP, that moving a data point
on XY-chart is also no longer available in XL 2007!!

I'm sure there're many other and probably more serious features/options
removed in XL 2007, which make one wonders if the conversion is really worth
the effort!

Regards.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

This option is unfortunately no longer available in Excel 2007.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"monir" wrote in message
Hello;

Could someone please advise on where to find the chart option "Sized with
Window" in XL 2007 ?
I've tried under "View", "Chart Tools", "Format", "Layout", "Help", etc.
with no luck!
In XL 2003, the chart option is under "View".

Thank you.