Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Carlee Carlee is offline

Default Match and Insert Value

Hello,
I have two sheets in a workbook: MasterLog and Site Data. The MasterLog
sheet gets updated pretty much every day. Each rowi o this sheet has a
unique date.

Periodically through the year, the Site Data sheet will get updated. Each
row in the Site Data sheet has has a unique date.

My boss wants me to append the values in the Site Data Log, to the assigned
columns in the MasterLog, where hte dates match. What function can i use to
do this? There are about 25 values i have to do this for. All values are
contiguous.

--
Carlee