Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Pop up Julian date

Hi Samy,

What exactly are you trying to do? Convert a Gregorian Date to Julian? If not, I can't see why Excel's standard date functions
wouldn't suffice - there won't be another leap-year difference until the start on next century. Surely you aren't planning your
entertainment schedule that far ahead ...

--
Cheers
macropod

"samy" wrote in message ...

I am sorry, I meant Julian calendar, then once you click on the cell
Julian calendar will pop up and you select the date then will be inserted in
the cell.

Thanks
--
samy

"macropod" wrote:

Hi Samy,

What do you mean by 'julian date'? A julian day number, a julian calendar date, or something different? Some people call a year
number followed by a day number a 'julian date', which it is not - the only true 'julian date' is one that belongs to the julian
calendar.

--
Cheers
macropod

"samy" wrote in message ...

Any one help me to figure out how to create julian date pop up i have the
table already, but do i need to use macro?? or can any one help with that !!

Thanks
--
samy