PeterM

Default How can I copy from 1 cell to 30 others

I'm trying to make a loan payback schedule for my daughter, and I'm having a
few problems. She asked me to show her what the principal is, the payment,
the interest payments (2% she insisted) and other info she requested. I
thought I can copy and paste the formula from one completed cell to let's
say 36 others. The cut and paste works only from one cell to another, not
from one cell to several below each other. Can someone please help me with
this? I also can't figure out how to make a date go from one date to let's
say 36 month into the future. I'm using Excel 2003. Many many
thanks.............Peter