Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ann ann is offline

Default password protected workbook

i've tried one and it didn't work, now i'm trying another program. we'll see
if this one has success. thanks for the info.

"Reitanos" wrote:

I seem to have random success with these password breaking programs,
maybe 50-50.

As Mike said, it's a good idea to keep track of the passwords if you
can find a common place to store them. Another option that I use often
is to put a clue in the document properties that I will recognize, but
would make not make sense to someone else.

On Jul 10, 4:13 pm, "Niek Otten" wrote:
Look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html

--