Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Formula to copy multiple cells onto another sheet

Autofiltering and copying the results may be an answer.

If you want it automated..........................

See Ron de Bruin's site for code to copy autofilter results to a new sheet.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 09:04:01 -0700, cdcam
wrote:

A little more info:
I have multiple worksheets and one master list containing 6 columns: First,
Last, Birthday,Phone, and Address, and class. In the class column is a
variety of class names. I would like to write a macro (I have never done
this before!) ,if possible, that will allow me to automatically search for
all of one particular kind of class and then copy columns first, last,
birthday, phone, and address to another sheet in the same workbook to creat a
seperate class list without having to copy and paste. I have 200 names that
need to be seperated out into 17 different class lists. Can anyone help??????

"cdcam" wrote:

I have a worksheet containing names and address that are repeated onto other
sheets based on criteria in another column. What formula if any can I use to
determine if that person meets that certain criteria to automatically copy
the 3 columns that the name, phone, and address are located in to another
sheet?