Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default How to show a whole worksheet on one screen?

If you try to display 255 columns on a screen you will not be able to read
what is in them. If you really must try it, then use the Zoom setting (on
the Format bar, or under View | Zoom) - you will probably need to set it to
about 10%.

To open a new window (onto another sheet) then click on Window | New, and
select the tab of the second sheet. Window | Arrange | Vertical will show
them side-by-side.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"Ask MS" wrote in message
I have 255 columns, and at least 370 rows. How can I show the whole file on
one screen?

My second question is: how to show two worksheets together on one screen?
For example, I have more than 255 columns, so I have to extend my first
worksheet onto a second one. But I want to show them together on one
screen.
Is that possible?