Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default 2007- unwanted column chart n/a labels displaying

Interesting. I made a Line chart with =NA() and the points were joined (as
expected)
When I added labels, the #N/A did NOT appear
A copy of the same charge was changed to a Column chart and the #N/A does
appears
But then, with a column chart you could just leave the cell blank.
What type of chart are you using?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Bob Arnett" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007 and have found that I cannot get the NA() labels to
NOT
display. As desired, there is no column where the cell values are na() but
the labels for those cells are displaying as "N/A". How do I keep these
labels from appearing?