Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tuxla Tuxla is offline

Default change source data in multiple charts

Hi
The charts will all be using different data ranges, but they are all in the
same column, which is why I thought find and replace might work.
Yes, the data is compact. All I want to do is change the column letter (eg
from column B to column C)
Thanks

"Shane Devenshire" wrote:

We need a little more detail. 1. Are you modifying all the charts to use
the same new range or does each chart use a different new range? Is the
data compact, that is, if you choose the chart wizard and look at the Data
Range tab does the Data Range box contain a simple reference like
=Sheet1!$B$2:$E$7?

Thanks,
Shane

"Tuxla" wrote in message
Hi
I have over 30 charts where I need to change the source data and it's
taking
ages doing it manually, especially as each chart has 3 or 4 series. Is
there
an easy way of doing this, please?
I've tried find and replace, but that doesn;t work
Thanks