Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Del Cotter Del Cotter is offline

Default Chart Help

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Sound Into Words said:
The Graph I'm looking for is kind of like Jon's graph except I'm looking for
3 solid columns and 1 stacked column. All of Jon's columns are stacked on
his graph

Yes, but have you noticed they're stacked with *different* clusters?

The basic insight that leads to being able to do these is that a "solid"
column is just a cluster of one, or a cluster in which every element but
one has the value *zero*. Once you grok that, it all becomes obvious.

--
Del Cotter