Paul B

DME, you can tab between the unlocked cells, if you want to have the cursors
jump automatically you will need a macro, something like this
right click on the sheet tab and view code, paste this in the window that
opens, change to the cells you need

If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then Range("B6").Select

If Target.Address = "$B$6" Then Range("C1").Select

If Target.Address = "$C$1" Then Range("A1").Select

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"DME" <craigjoseathotmaildotcom wrote in message
I have an input sheet that user input data and it calculates a sales price.
I have locked the worksheet and uprotected the cells where the user needs
input information. My question, is there a way that makes it only
possible
for the user to have access to the unlocked cells. In other words, when
the
user inputs info into a certain cell, the cursors jumps to the next
unlocked
cell. Basically I just want to give them access to the unlocked cells.