Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default keyboards shortcuts

Hi,

Just in case you don't follow Bob's notation - the shortcut key is Ctrl + -
(Ctrl and the Minus key)

And to add a little value to this comment, the shortcut key for inserting is
Ctrl++ (Ctrl and the + key which require Shift if you are using the top row,
but no shift key if you are using the number keypad)

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Bob Umlas, Excel MVP" wrote:

Also, Ctrl/- will delete a row or cell

"KRK" wrote:

Hello, I have Excel 2007

If I want to delete a row I can select the row, right-click, then select
Delete from the drop-down menu. No problem.

I notice that the Delete option has the D underscored. This suggests that
Alt+D should be a keyboard shortcut, but it doesn't work. What does the
underscored D mean ?

Thanks