Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
maisonvi maisonvi is offline

Default cloning sheets

So here is my delima: I'm doing part inspection for a manufacturing company,
and the old way they do things is very slow (lots of copy and paste). What
I'm trying to do is make a copy of a chart for each piece I have to inspect.
The sheet has to be the same all the way through except for the new set of
measured numbers.

To electorate: say I have 12 pieces manufactured. I, by company policy must
inspect 3 pieces. If there are 100 pieces made I must go over 15 of them. I
need a new chart for each one (I have the chart made). The old way to do it
was to copy the chart and paste it below the sheet as many times as I needed,
then filled in the corresponding blanks for each part.

Is there a way I could say "Parts needed to inspect: 3" in a cell or two,
and then have Excel make the respective number of charts below? If this is
at all possible and anyone can help, that would be great.