Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ludvig Ludvig is offline

Default auto-save 2000

--
thank you for your help !

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

I don't know if those items would make a difference.

You did download the Service Pack...........right?

I have never used 2000 version so have never been able to test the SP fix.

Sorry, but no help other than the prior post directing you to the website.

Gord

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 21:11:00 -0700, Ludvig
wrote:

Thank you
Gord Dibben

i did as instructed on the down load however it did not make a difference.
the workbook has an links to web & another workbook that was deleted. would
this be a factor?

thanks again
Ludvig

Thanks Gord. I will check the download again thanks for your help.