Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Macro shared work book

Macros can work in shared workbooks.

The real problem is that not everything the macro does can be done in a shared
workbook. So you may want to post the line(s) that fail. Maybe there's a
workaround.

Brian wrote:

Can You make a macro work in a shared work book.
The macro maybe run once every couple of weeks only when one person is in
the work . Is this possible?? When I try to run a macro it tells me run error
and says can not do in shared work book. Any suggestions?? I know that
sharing work books can have it's draw backs but there is a great need to do
so and the odds of more than one person being in it at the same time is low
but can happen.
--
Brian

--