Max

Think you can modify the color palette via:

Tools Options Color tab Modify

(there's even a "Reset" button to get back the defaults <g)

The modified palette will then be available for use ..
--
Rgds
Max
"bjcouch" wrote in message
I know I've done this before, but Excel is not letting me create a custom
color for a fill. When I click on the toolbar dropdown, it gives me the
palate, but no options for "more colors" like in word. I've done format,
cell, patterns. No luck. I've right-clicked on the cell I wanted to

change
and selected format cells. Still only gives me the basic palate with no
option for more colors. See screen shots he

http://www.senseiouch.com/1.jpg
http://www.senseiouch.com/2.jpg

I can't find where to get those options; maybe I'm crazy but I'm sure they
used to be on these screens. How do I get my color options back? Thanks

for
any help.

Ben