Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Christopher Naveen[_2_] Christopher Naveen[_2_] is offline

Default Critical requirement.

Hi,

I have the data in 1 col as mentioned below,

Col A
America
America
America
India
India
India
Japan
Japan
Japan
Country
Country
Country
Country
Country

I am creating a pivot table based on this data and now if i select America
in COl A Field it shud pickup (means if i double click on the total it shud
display the extract) america + Country (Ex : America 1st 3 lines and Country
last 5 Lines, Same wayy if i select India it shud pick up 4th - 6th line and
last 5 Lines for country). So Last 5 Lines are constant and the country name
shud vary.

I Hope u understood my requirement. I alreadey spent enough time on this
requirement but not successful.

I would request any one of u to help to get my output. Thanks in Advance!

Chr.