Nicole D

Default Jason Morin Please Respond

Hi Jason,

I saw that you were very helpful to several other people in the excel
discussion on Microsoft Office Online, and am hoping that you can help me
with a problem I am having. I am working on a spreadsheet for a manager of
mine, where they have a list of people that were hired with their
corresponding hire dates listed after their names. After their hire date,
there is a separate column for their review dates. While their hire dates
are in date order, their review dates are not. I would like to link all of
the January review dates to a separate January sheet, February to a February
sheet, so on and so forth. The problem I am having is that when I bring them
over using the =if formula, they are being brought over in the row number
that they are in on the master sheet, which leaves several spaces between
entries bases on the number of people there are between similar months. I am
sure that I am making this much more confusing and difficult than it needs to
be, so any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Nicole