Posted to microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript,microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tony Bansten Tony Bansten is offline

Default Is there a write-multi-cell-at-once function in VBS for Excel?

As well known I can write into an Excel cell a certain value with in a VBS script with e.g.

objWorksheet.Cells(2, 5).Value = 55

Can I write the value 55 into multiple cells at once?
Imagine I want to write in all cells 2,5 .... 2,37 the value 55.
Do I really have to iterate through all cells individually or is there a function like

objWorksheet.multiCells((2,5),(2,37)).Value = 55

?

Tony