Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Preddy Preddy is offline

Default Making A Table of Contents

Hi,

I have around 200 unique texts in each cell in Worksheet1.

I have the 200 uniques texts with their description & contents in worksheet2.

When I click the uniques text in worksheet1 I should be taken/focused to the
cell with the same text in Worksheet2 (Hyperlink or ToC)

Is there a function for this in Excel? rather than a macro ? This would be a
combination of VLOOKUP & HYPERLINK functions.

Thanks

"Evan" wrote:

Why not use hyperlink as found in Help?

"robertstovertoronto" wrote:

Hello, I would like to make a table of contents. In the table of contents I
would like to link the headings to the locations throughout the sheets. For
example, if I were to click on the TOC Heading DATABASES.. it would take me
to the location in the sheets where all the database information is. Does
anyone know how to do this?

Thanks