Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tracy M. Tracy M. is offline

Default EXCEL dashboards

Artemis:

One I need to do at work is percent of a vendors stock on the shelf. So the
vendor has 100 part numbers that I should be stocking. I would like a small
chart or dashboard that goes red above 85% of parts on the shelf, amber
between 84.9 and 80%, and yellow below 80%. I have multiple columns in a
spreadsheet that have column names that are vendor numbers. Then the row
contains the number of items stocked, as a percent. So the chart should read
that cell, ane display a colored dashboard titled with th evendor number, and
colored based on the value. In reality, I have many vendors so I want to make
a big dashboard with all the vendors and quickly be able to see which are in
the red or amber.

Your help on this would be greatly appreciated.