bjcouch

Default custom fill problem in Excel 2003?

I know I've done this before, but Excel is not letting me create a custom
color for a fill. When I click on the toolbar dropdown, it gives me the
palate, but no options for "more colors" like in word. I've done format,
cell, patterns. No luck. I've right-clicked on the cell I wanted to change
and selected format cells. Still only gives me the basic palate with no
option for more colors. See screen shots he

http://www.senseiouch.com/1.jpg
http://www.senseiouch.com/2.jpg

I can't find where to get those options; maybe I'm crazy but I'm sure they
used to be on these screens. How do I get my color options back? Thanks for
any help.

Ben