Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andrew Ball[_2_] Andrew Ball[_2_] is offline

Default How do I set my "Insert" key as a paste command shortcut in Ex

Paul,
Now this is a bit more at my level! Shift and Insert is a good tip, I can do
it with my right hand while my left hand is using the mouse (being left
handed). I know you can do Control and V with one hand as well but it doesn't
flow easily either with the right hand or keep leaving the mouse and using my
left!

Thanks

Andrew

"Paul D. Simon" wrote:

Just a couple of additional thoughts...

While I know that you want to use just the single key of Insert to
Paste, the standard 2-key shortcut of Ctrl+V works very nicely in all
Windows applications, and 2 keys isn't really such a hardship.

However, if you really like utilizing the Insert key, note that
without any programming whatsoever, Shift+Insert (while not as
commonly known as Ctrl+V) is also built into Windows as a 2-key Paste
shortcut.