Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
CJMITCHELL CJMITCHELL is offline

Default Hide Graph of Data Outside X-Axis Range

I have an XY Scatter graph with data back into the 1990's (for example,
10-Year US Treasury yields). The graph references all of the data so that
when I change the dates on the x-axis (my range of dates I want to view), I
don't have to redo the data references.

The problem is, the graph of Treasury yields (let's call it a blue line) is
starting outside the chart border where the y-axis labels are...instead of
starting at the y-axis. Any thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.