Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve HKG[_2_] Steve HKG[_2_] is offline

Default Status...

Hi Brad,

Yes, you have understood my request, and the formula works. TQ.

However, a couple of other things.

1. When there is no date in the cell T8, the formula in Z8 indicates as
outstanding... when infact cell Z8 should remain blank.

2. Another condition required. In cell AA8 is a doument status. If this cell
contains an input, namely SONO or NOWC, then cell Z8 is required to indicate
'Replied'.

I have tried to revise the formula you gave me with multiple IF statements,
nested... but just can not seem to get it to work properly.

Thanks in advance.

"Brad" wrote:

If I understand you correctly

=if(today()<=t8+21,"Under Review","Outstanding")
--
Wag more, bark less

"Steve HKG" wrote:

Appreciate some advise on the following condition:-

I have a date input into cell T8.

In cell Z8, I wish to input a formula which with use the date in T8,and add
21 days to that date and if the returned date is:-

1. less than or equal to 21 days, provide a status of "Under Review".
2. more than 21 days, provide a status of "Outstanding".

Can anyone provide some guidance?

TQ. Steve