Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default beginner question re =PROPER(A1) command

Copy the range of cells containing the result of your formula.
Edit Paste Special/ Values.
That replaces the formula by its result, so that you can delete the original
column if you wish to do so.
--
David Biddulph

"-keevill-" wrote in message
I have a list of names and addresses in columns and have used the
=PROPER(A1) command to change the allcaps columns to be correctly
capitalised words .
Question is how can I just remove the columns which are allcaps and just
be left with the correctly capitalised ones?
Using the formula above, of course I cannot delete them as the formula is
dependant on the existence of the original.