John Mansfield

Tod,

I forgot to add . . you will have a legend on your chart that has a "Start
Time" and "Duration" label. Click on the "Start Time" label inside of the
legend and hit the delete key to get rid of it. The legend should only show
the "Duration" label now.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Tod" wrote:

I'm hoping somebody could tell me how to do this chart:

I have several scheduled tasks that start at different
times and run for various durations of time. I'd like to
create a chart with the scheduled times as the Y axis and
durations as the X axis. I'd like to have bars (or lines,
etc.) that fill in for the duration. So the end result
will be something where I can see from a glance how many
of these processes are overlapping.

Any ideas?
tod