Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Dave Lister Dave Lister is offline

Default Transfering Graphs from excel2007 to excel 2003

Hi,

I have a odd issue, I used Excel2007 to create a fairly complex graph
containing 3 Barcharts as well as 2 Linecharts linked to a secondary axis.
The rest of my collegues are using Excel 2003 and can open the files
(compatibility warning about the formating of a few cells (minor issue)) but
the graphs are now shown as objects not as graphs. this means they can not be
changed by anyone who does not have Excel 2007.
Any Idea how I can get them to work without reverting back to 2003 and
recreating all 65 Graphs and the surrounding file?

Hope the mail makes sense to anyone but me.

Thanks in advance

Dave