Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Min Min is offline

Default Graphs... Help... Can anyone sort...?!

I wanted to use bar charts so easiler to analyse the differences between each
of the columns. Think I tried line graphs but I still can't get it in order
for all the categories (columns) without changing the other graphs. Would it
be possible or is it better to use access? Or can u recommend another
software?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

What kind of graphs do you want? Could you use a line chart? The values
could be in the same chart, self-sorted because the line with greater values
appears higher in the chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Min" wrote in message
Hi there,

I've got a lot of data that im looking at & was hoping to produce some
graphs so that I can easily analyse them. The only thing is that each
record
has between 8 &15 values. I want to create a graph for each of these
categories but have the graphs in order from highest to lowest. Is there a
way of doing this without copying the data & sorting it each time or would
it
be best to use some other software....?

Thanks very much

Min :o)