Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Customized Toolbar Macro Buttons

If you make your own Ribbon it is possible to use your own icons
See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"MSThinksItKnowsBetter" wrote in message
So what you're saying when you say "Sorry not your own icons" is that
MICROSOFT THINKS IT KNOWS BETTER - what we their customer want...Right?

MS Giveth (Excel 2003); MS Taketh Away (Excel 2007)

Another reason NOT TO UPGRADE!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Maybe useful also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm

Sorry not your own icons

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"MSThinksItKnowsBetter" wrote in message
In Excel 2003 I created numerous Macros for repeated functions that aren't
available from MS. I then created (designed) my own Toolbar buttons to easily
run these Macros. Why isn't that "Copy Image" "Paste Image" and "Edit Image"
function still available for Modifying Toolbars?

Once again MS thinks it knows better!